A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the goods. Please be aware that there are certain goods that are excempt from this, as per our return policy. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (company Pukka Berlin GmbH, Nassauische Str. 48, 10717 Berlin, +49 (0) 30 92032415, e-mail address: [email protected]) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax, online-form or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the online revocation form, which is not mandatory.
You may also electronically complete and submit the return on our website, by logging into our dashboard for the respective order: https://pukkaberlin.com/my-account/. In case you don’t have an account with us, use the following link: https://pukkaberlin.com/guest-exchange-refund-form/ .
If you make use of these options, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you confirmation of receipt of such a revocation. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, excluding delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods which may spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts:
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery because of their nature;
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after supply.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form: